4/28/2008

... we all need to try something new

... onna occasion, at least, eh? good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on when you read this) everyone! hope yer weekend's were well!? i decided, after seeing cirque du soleil here in seattle over the weekend that EVERYONE should try something new!.. and while the cirque wasn't 100% new to me, this show was (Corteo) and i highly recommend it. so yeah, try something new this week and get back to me, no matter what it is! you might jes' learn something you really like to do, or something new about yourself in the process...

keeping with the theme of trying something new, here's some contestants this week who are definitely out of their elements... or at least trying to be. yer votes will tell meh' whatchoo think of their efforts!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta go for the mess up..i mean horsie #3 please

Karen said...

hoofsies it is...

#3!

Jack K. said...

"here's some contestants this week who are definitely out of their elements... or at least trying to be. yer votes will tell meh' whatchoo think of their efforts!"

Aha, the rules have changed for this week's "contest". That is indeed different. I will push on and give it my best shot.

#1, you are indeed a fiercesome fellow(?). However, your posturing will not intimidate me into a rash vote. Btw, who's your hair stylist?

#2, thank you for your politeness. Knocking before entering is the proper thing to do. However, you chaps do have a reputation of knocking over garbage cans. You might want to contact red (#1) to get the address of his stylist.

#3, at first I was thinking that because you were still on all fours that you weren't trying something new. Then it struck me, or was it one of the errant legs, it probably wasn't too long ago you were "swimming". Well, I must say, that is quite a change. Keep on trying, you will get the hang of it.

As usual, even with the rule amendment, this is a difficult decision.

I shall be swayed by the photos and the previous "voters" and go for ....


#3. Now quit horsing around and get to running. tee hee

Anonymous said...

These ALL made me smile, but the biggest smile goes to #3. You go little horse!-Sis

Adrianne said...

#3, needs to know that all four footsies need to be under him, three just isn't working.

Lani Olson said...

Oh! It's hard between the two hind-leg-walking fuzzies. I'm going to go with #1 red panda because he's making the best monstery effort. Plus his head is adorably too big for his body.

Vixen said...

#3. I can't resist the foal. I'm horse crazy at heart. :)