5/19/2008

... it's a regular slip'n'slide this week!

... hello all you springtime fanz! hope yer week's started out right! after an ahh-maze-ing weekend here in the pacific northwest with sun, birdees and nature, i figured i'd gather up some contestants this week who personified just what we all would rather be doing onna sunny day!

that's right peoplz! "playing in 'da water!" (or at least, getting wet... hee hee)

enjoy your week, make the most of it, tell your friends to vote, and i'll see you all on friday with the results!




13 comments:

Jack K. said...

#1, at last the coolness is here. Thanks for turning on the tap.

#2, don't you just hate it when the staff wants to dye everything green for St. Pat's day?

#3, is there a puppeh at the other end of the "pond"? Nah. Enjoy the swim while you can. Soon you might just be a bit too big for the tub.

But, #3, you are not too big nor too small to get my vote.

#3 it is. Keep swimmin' doze laps.

Peter said...

#2 does it for me.

Anonymous said...

#2 devil inside eyez take the cake. . . because I iz afraid to vote for any other!!!:)

Adrianne said...

Have to go with #3.

Lani Olson said...

#3 swimmy hedgy, please! I'm scared of #2 and need hedgy's pricklies to protect me.

Dan Humphrey said...

#2 for appropriate red eye!

Anonymous said...

although it was a close race between #3 and #1, I think the force of will behind making a bathtub look like comfy sleeping grounds has decided my vote. It reminds me of when I was young and would take naps face-down in the couch.

#1 gets my vote, for clarity's sake :)

Karen said...

"swimmin' dee-laps!" tickles my fancy!

#3 please!!

Anonymous said...

hedgie please! #3

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be the adorable hedge hog swimmer...#3 this week!! -Sis

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #3... it's like a loofah you can't lose...

Vixen said...

As cute as 3 is..... #1 stole my heart immediately!

shannon said...

1 corgis ROOL!