12/22/2006

... winner & SPECIAL REQUEST FOR YOU ALL

... anna' merry happy holiday stuff to you all. i need every one of you viewers to do me a favor this time around in order to participate in the vote this week.. but first, here's the winner of this week's vote.. and for the record, it was a win by one BOING.



now... PLEASE help out a dear friend of mine in need. her son was badly hurt inna car accident this week and they ALL need your positive vibes/prayers/thoughts/supportive goodness. please consider goin' to the site, leaving a comment and returning almost DAILY to continue 'da lurve. the link is here.

okay... have you all done this? please do. better yet, PLEASE consider making your own entry on your blog and either adding this entry link to yours, or making your own to her site. Her boy needs to know that there's a TON of love out there to help him and his family through. my subtle way of helping them all help with the pain and frustration is by hoping to create some laughter and smiles. it's what i do, what i've always done....

I have a special (4) contestants this week as a reminder to Mark what it take to recover from such trauma.
ONE: acceptance.
TWO: belief.
THREE: will & effort
FOUR: family & love

so here goes:
Mark, this post is for you, brother. Heal well. we love you.





(click each one individually to view larger)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contestant #3 ~ now that business is done...

I must thank you B with all my heart and also say that you are such a wise soul and a wonderful man. For all your funny antics and self made language that is contagious...you have given me such sound heartfelt wisdom and I am honored to be your friend. Thank you for honoring my son, he will be seeing everyones loving support as soon as he is able. In the meantime, I am telling him everyhing and I'm not sure he quite understands, or believes the magnatude of human kindness that has been put forth into the universe on his behalf. It is very humbling and restorative. Thanks again.

love you,
xox Darlene

Anonymous said...

omgoodness!!!! it is fwapage central. being a senior fuzzy chads rule alum and a past email chain voter -- i have already seen the puppy...so i can't vote for that one again....so i must vote for the fwapage, carpet eating duckers :)

and all my best wishes to your friend...will definately send my prayers their way.

Anonymous said...

My vote would go to all of them so that Mark would have that much more energy. However, that is not the intent of the vote.

I will abide by the rules and vote for #4. Hazel is sending me kitteny vibes. I don't want to be an ex-staff member.

Thanks for alerting me to Darlene and Marks situation. Much Reiki energy will be sent their way. They are now on my permanent prayer list.

You are serving well. Keep it up. You will find yourself feeling much more positive. And so will Darlene and Mark.

Bird said...

ah, so this is where the thread about mark and his family began - i visited the site from jack's and left a comment. and i have lit my christmas candles tonight for mark and his family.

for the vote - well though i am partial to constestant no.2, i have to follow the maxim - birds of feather stick together. so number 1 it is - though i suspect the poor little fellow is the underdog - er ahem, duck, i guess.

Anonymous said...

This is a tough one. The duckie, hammy, and kitty are pretty damn close for the vote. I think I'll have to go with the duckie because I simply have never seen a sleeping duckie before and it's too cute.

"K" Fingerett said...

^_^ Duckie!

Its so cute!

::hugs for you and the fuzzie animals::


~K

Anonymous said...

Have to vote for #4, I know exactly how she feels!!

Anonymous said...

lookity sleepy babies!

That siamese kitten is way too cute snuggled up to mommy's buttom. 'e definitely gets my vote!