6/06/2008

... and then there was won

... not a lot of competition this week as it turns out when tallyin' up the votes. you all kicked arse and chose your winner without hesitation. don't get me wrong, there were some supporting votes for 1 and 3, but #2's wrapped up doofy-goodness stole all of your hearts!
have a fantastic weekend all, FCR management will be holed up in his den/entertainment center watching movies and eating popcorn. seems only fair given that our spring has turned COLD, rainy and miserable.

someone send us some sun! see ya next week all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn! I missed the vote... :(
Well, at least next week is finals so studying for that won't get in the way anymore....

I'll get'cha next week, B.

Jack K. said...

fourteen votes is fantastic. I'll see what I can do for next week.